Economics Bursaries in South Africa 2021
With bursaries for economics, candidates will learn about determining factors that have an impact on businesses such as goods, distribution, production, services, consumption and more. Economics can be applied to almost all industries including government, finance, law, healthcare, science and more.
There are a variety of companies that offer bursaries for economics in South Africa. We have listed here some of those companies to considering for study in this field.
BURSARIES FOR ECONOMICS IN SOUTH AFRICA
- GN Transport
- Rhodes Trust
- National Treasury
- Sizwe Ntsaluba Gobodo
- MDSF Young Leaders
HERE ARE SOME OF THE CAREER PATHS ONE COULD CONSIDER IN ECONOMICS STUDIES:
- Financial Risk Analyst
- Investment Manager
- Investment Analyst
- Chartered Accountant
- Project Analyst
- Public Finance Accountant
You may also look at the following fields:
- Government Officer
- Quantity Surveyor
- Management Consultant
- Diplomatic Operational Officer
Professions are yours to pick and choose from with an economics qualification. You can enter a variety of industries such as banking, finance, law, insurance, government, real estate, consultancy, administration, management, accounting and many more.
Economics involve analyzing services, material, labor, technology, land and more. It includes the research of taxation, cost of material, exchange rates, inflation and other aspects that can influence businesses, people and life.
If you want to study in this field you must meet the stipulations of the company you are applying to. These stipulations will be made clear with each company and can include the following and more:
- Applicants who are South African citizens with a valid ID document can apply.
- Applicants must have great academic records.
- Applicants must be capable of problem solving, observation and research.
- Applicants who have excellent mathematic skills can apply.
- Applicants must be able to handle complex data.
- Applicants need to be able to present ideas, solutions and findings through writing and speech.
- Applicants must be computer literate.
With an economics qualification the world is an open door to you. Your career options are limitless.