List of Bursaries Closing in May 2020
Please note that the following bursaries will be closing within May 2020.
Below you will find a link to each bursary with further information such as: eligibility requirements, details on how to apply, application forms where available or details on how to obtain an application form, supporting documents required, closing dates and contact details of the bursary holder if you have any further queries.
Please also find below the closing date of each bursary.
These Bursaries are to be Open in 2020. Closing Dates are on an Annual Basis.
- Glencore PLC Bursary (5 May)
- Allan Gray Orbis Fellowship Bursary (12 May) *
- Anglo American Platinum Bursary (15 May)
- John Thompsons Bursary (19 May)
- BHP Billiton Bursary (30 May)
- SARS Bursary (30 May)
- Petra Diamonds Bursary (30 May)
- Ernest Oppenheimer Memorial Trust Bursary (30 May)
- MTN Bursary (31 May)
- NYDA African Scholars Fund Bursary (31 May)
- SA Maths and Science Teacher Intern Programme (SAMSTIP) Bursary (31 May) *
- Capitec Bank Bursary (31 May)
And here are a list of bursaries that are open year round (no closing date)
- Bombela Civils Joint Venture Bursary
- Ford Motor Company of Southern Africa Bursary
- Durban eThekwini Municipality Bursary
- Kumba Iron Ore Bursary
- Old Mutual Actuarial Bursary
- Fasken Martineau/ Bell Dewar Bursary
List of Bursaries Closing in May 2020( Yet to Open )
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now