Milpark Business School Admission Requirements
New students registering for the first time on a programme (qualification).
Students need to complete the admission process and receive academic acceptance onto the programme before registering for modules (subjects or courses).
*International students: please refer to the admission requirements for international students by clicking here
Before applying, be sure that you:
- meet the minimum entry requirements as per the course programme brochure.
- adhere to the admission closing dates as per the course programme timetable.
- have all required documentation available as set out in the course programme brochure.
Contact our student service centre at 086 999 0001 where a consultant will gladly assist you by completing your admission application on your behalf.
Upon successful admission, you will receive an acceptance letter via email as well as login details to access myMilpark, our online student environment.
If you have completed a qualification at another accredited institution, you may be eligible for subject exemptions.
To apply for an Exemption:
- submit the relevant application if any of the modules you have completed previously (no more than 10 years ago) are similar to the modules on the qualification you are applying for.
- submit your original exemption application form together with originally certificated documents via post or hand delivery to Milpark.
Note: If you have previously completed a qualification at Milpark Education, you may also be eligible for subject exemptions, however these will be automatically granted on admission. No application is required.
On successful admission, you can proceed with the registration of your semester modules.
*International students: please refer to the registration requirements for international students by clicking here
To register, ensure that you:
- have received your login details to access myMilpark.
- adhere to the registration closing dates as per the relevant course programme timetable.
(You will be required to upload your proof of payment — proof of deposit/EFT, bursary letter or credit card.)
Contact our student service centre at 086 999 0001 where a consultant will gladly assist you by completing your registration application on your behalf.
Upon successful registration, a confirmation of registration letter will be sent together with your study material (where applicable).
All admission and registration information can be also viewed online on myMilpark