Mopani South East FET College Bursary
Bursaries & Financial Aid
The Department of Higher Education and Training provides funding to the college for Bursary Allocations with an intention of assisting qualifying students. Bursaries are offered to students enrolled with the TVET College for the National Certificate (Vocational) and NATED/Report 191 programmes. The college provides the following financial assistance:
- National Students Financial Aid Scheme (NSFAS) which is funded by DHET but administered by NSFAS. This bursary covers tuition fees and allowances e.g. travelling or accomodation.
- Merit Bursary: This bursary is offered by the college and it is granted in accordance with set performance criteria.
- SRC Bursary. This bursary is for students elected into the Student Leadership and covers tuition fees only.
- All bursaries require 80% attendance as stated in the DHET Student attendance and Punctuality policy.
Other bursaries are also available as per advert from institutions/industries even SETAs
- NOTE: NSFAS Beneficiaries don’t qualify for Merit Bursary.
HOW TO APPLY FOR NATIONAL STUDENT FINANCIAL AID SCHEME BURSARY
NSFAS is providing financial assistance to students who intend to enroll at the college.
It is advisable for applicants to go to internet café or use their smart phones to apply online, Campuses internet café can also be used to apply www.nsfas.org.za.
Please attach certified copies of the following documents:
(All the certified copies must not be older than 3 months) your documents can be certified at South African Police Service or the South African Post Office. If you are under the age of 18 or if you are 18 and older and are STILL DEPENDENT on the household income of your parent or legal guardian, then this also applies to you.
- Certified copy of your identity Document. If you are younger than 16 years of age, and do not have a green bar-coded ID or smart ID card, you must submit a certified copy of your unabridged birth certificate.
- Certified copy of identity Document of each household member including parents or legal guardian.
- Certified copy of your latest academic transcript or exam results. If you are currently in grade 12, you do not need to submit this.
- If you have been exempted from paying school fees, please provide a letter from the school informing NSFAS that you have been exempted.
- Certified or official copy of recent pay slip, letter of employment, not older than three months, for each parent, or the person who support you, or your guardian or yourself if you are employed. This is for all types of employment or all forms of income for all member of the household. This includes any income received from SASSA grants, Unemployment Insurance Fund (UIF), or any retirement, life. Disability or other benefits paid as a lump sum or in monthly payments.
If your parents or the person who supports you or your legal guardian are retired, please provide a copy of an official pension slip or bank statement showing pension payment.
- If either of your parents is deceased, please provide a certified copy of the death certificate.
- If your parents are divorced, please provide a certified copy of the divorce decree.
- If either of your parents does not live at home, please provide an affidavit explaining the reasons.
- If you are supported by someone who is not your parent or legal guardian, please provide an affidavit explaining the reasons.
Certified copy of a SASSA letter if any of your family members are receiving a social grant and are also contributing to your household income. This also applies to your legal guardian.
- If you have indicated that a dependent in your household is a student, please provide proof of registration or acceptance at TVET College or University for each dependent.
- If you have a disability, please compete the relevant supporting documents (please see website for details) and submit them with your application form.
See Also :
- Buffalo City FET College Bursary
- Goldfields FET College Bursary
- Northern Cape Urban FET College Bursary
- Port Elizabeth FET College Bursary
- Motheo FET College Bursary
- Northern Cape Rural FET College Bursary
- East Cape Midlands FET College Bursary
- Maluti FET College Bursary
- Lovedale FET College Bursary
- Flavius Mareka FET College Bursary
- King Sabatha Dalindyebo FET College Bursary
- West Coast FET College Bursary
- Ingwe FET College Bursary
- Boland FET College Bursary
- Ikhala FET College Bursary
- Vuselela FET College Bursary
- South Cape FET College Bursary
- King Hintsa FET College Bursary
- Orbit FET College Bursary
- Northlink FET College Bursary
- FET College of Cape Town Bursary
- False Bay FET College Bursary
- Tshwane South FET College Bursary
- Mthashana FET College Bursary
- Tshwane North FET College Bursary
- Umfolozi FET College Bursary
- Ekurhuleni West FET College Bursary
- Majuba FET College Bursary
- Lephalale FET College Bursary
- South West Gauteng FET College Bursary
- Mnambithi FET College Bursary
- Capricorn FET College Bursary
- Central Johannesburg FET College Bursary
- Elangeni FET College Bursary
- Waterberg FET College Bursary
- East FET College Bursary
- Coastal KZN FET College Bursary
- Vhembe FET College Bursary
- Sedibeng FET College Bursary
- Western FET College Bursary
- Esayidi FET College Bursary
- Sekhukhune FET College Bursary
- Nkangala FET College Bursary
- Gert Sibande FET College
- Ehlanzeni FET College Bursary
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT NSFAS Application
- University of Limpopo NSFAS Application
- University of Pretoria NSFAS Application
- Central University of Technology CUT NSFAS Application
- University of South Africa UNISA NSFAS Application
- Durban Institute of Technology DUT NSFAS Application
- University of Stellenbosch NSFAS Application
- Mangosuthu Technikon NSFAS Application
- University of the Free State UFS NSFAS Application
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University NMMU NSFAS Application
- University of the Western Cape UWC NSFAS Application
- North-West University NWU NSFAS Application
- University of the Witwatersrand WITS NSFAS Application
- Rhodes University NSFAS Application
- University of Venda NSFAS Application *
- Tshwane University of Technology TUT NSFAS Application
- University of Zululand NSFAS Application
- University of Cape Town UCT NSFAS Application
- Vaal University of Technology VUT NSFAS Application
- University of Fort Hare UFH NSFAS Application
- Walter Sisulu University WSU NSFAS Application
- University of Johannesburg NSFAS Application
- University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN NSFAS Application
- FET and TVET College Bursaries in South Africa