Nedbank Bursaries Program 2020
South Africa’s future lies within its youth and Nedbank believes in aiding the youth to build a better future. The bursary program is only one of the ways in which Nedbank is making a change and uplifting not only candidates but also communities. Nedbank is known as South Africa’s Green and Caring Bank due to its life-changing opportunities and assistance in all fields.
Here are some examples of the achievements Nedbank has received:
- In 2013 Nedbank was awarded the South African Bank of the Year Award.
- They also received an award in the (Financial Services Sector) for their commitment in aiding previously disadvantaged candidates, to obtain qualifications as Chartered Accountants through the Thutuka Bursary Fund.
- They are the only bank within South Africa to be included within the Dow Jones World Sustainability Index, and that means a great deal.
Their bursaries aid financially restricted candidates with a great potential to achieve their dreams. These candidates are able to study for their first degree within an institute of higher learning in South Africa. They are keen to find people with a vision and a kind heart who would like to join their team.
Their bursaries will cover the following costs for candidates that are awarded bursaries:
- Full costs of their tuition
- Their registration costs
- Their examination costs
- Any and all compulsory costs involved
- Required textbooks and study material
- Accommodation at the University
- Meals at the university
NEDBANK BURSARIES AVAILABLE
Nedbank offers bursaries to candidates that are interested in any of these fields of study:
- Agricultural Studies
- Actuarial Science
- Business Finance
- Business Management
- CA Studies
- Computer Science
- Financial Planning
- Human Resources
- Investment Management
- Property & Related Studies
- Quality Surveying
- Risk Management
For candidates to qualify as a bursary nominee the following will apply:
- Candidates must be a South African citizen
- Applicants must have a valid ID book / card
- Candidates must hold a minimum of 65% average
- You must supply complete academic records
- Candidates have to meet all requirements set by the University of choice
- Students must proof their need for financial aid
Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Bursary awards will depend on the skills that are deemed rare within Nedbank at the time of application.
Bursaries online applications and be found here, you can register with Nedbank and apply once the applications are available. Completing the form usually takes about 45 minutes, so be sure you have the time, as well as all required documentation at hand. Read more on their Bursary Program and complete the Application Form ensuring you have filled all fields.
Before applying and submitting your application read all the terms and conditions. Make sure your application is filled in correctly and also that all detail is current.
Nedbank makes their bursaries available from the beginning of February each year and closes the end of April each year. Nedbank offers candidates the opportunity to change their futures, so if you want to complete your qualifications in one of the fields mentioned, apply as soon as applications are open.
Are you currently in Grade 12 or just completed your Grade 12 and would like to study in one of the fields as mentioned above next year? If you are also in need of financial aid to achieve your goals? Are you driven and motivated? Nedbank may have a bursary for you.
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now