Revolution Media Academy Bursary South Africa 2020
ABOUT THE BURSARY PROVIDER
Revolution Media Academy (RMA) is a company of the Revolution Media Group, which was founded in 2011. The aim of RMA is to provide education within the Music, Media and IT sectors to previously disadvantaged students.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Each year, RMA awards 10 bursaries/ scholarships to deserving students, who strong academic potential and financial need.
There are two types of bursaries to be awarded:
1) Full cost bursaries: these will cover all study fees.
2) Partial bursaries: these will cover approximately 50% of tuition fees.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Achieved a minimum “B” symbol for Matric English and Mathematics in Matric
- Strong academic potential
- Proven financial need
- Studying or intend on studying at the Revolution Media Academy (not applicable for other institutions)
*Preference will be given to female students and students from rural areas.
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Revolution Media Academy Bursary Application Form(pdf).
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Passport size photo (to be attached to the application form where indicated)
- Current Matric students: Grade 11 final results AND Matric June results/ progress report (certified copies)
- Students who have completed Matric: Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Current tertiary students: Matric certificate AND full academic record (on tertiary letterhead) (certified copies)
- An essay about yourself, your life why you should be awarded the bursary (written by the student)
- Letter of recommendation from a parent/ guardian (optional)
- Two testimonials: one from an educational official (principal or lecturer) and one from a community leader (spiritual leader or local civic leader)
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips if employed, sworn affidavit if unemployed)
Complete application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted to one of the following offices:
- Johannesburg Head Office – Floor 8, His Majesty’s building, 53 Elof Street, Corner Commissioner, Johannesburg CBD, Gauteng
- Pretoria Campus – Floor 9, Apollo Building, 405 Stanza Bopape Street, (formerly Du Toit Corner Church Street) Pretoria, Gauteng
30 October 2018.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Revolution Media Academy
Johannesburg Head Office – Tel: 011 492 0499/ 081 560 5091, Email: email@example.com
Pretoria Campus – Tel: 012 320 0350/ 081 560 5091, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now