Tshwane North FET College Bursaries
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS FOR BURSARY APPLICATION
Applicants/Students who wish to apply for a bursary at Tshwane North TVET College need to 100% meet the minimum requirements listed below.
WHO CAN APPLY……?
New Application Level 2 NC (V)
N1 Engineering and N4 Business Studies
- Only South African Citizens.
- Registered or intending to register for an NC (V) programme/ N1 or
N4 Engineering/ Business Studies.
- Financially needy students with academic potential.
- Evidence of good academic performance.
Level 3 and 4/N2-N6
- Registration for an NC (V) programme/N2-N6.
- NC (V) passed a minimum of five (5) subjects. N2-N6 passed a minimum of 3 subjects.
- Statement of results as evidence of good academic performance.
- Financially needy students with good academic results will be considered.
- According to the admission policy and selection criteria of the College.
- Only South African citizens
- All prospective students need to apply online. Log on: www.nsfas.org.za and apply for bursary. Ask NSFAS to give you a proof of provisional funding to produce at the Bursary office of TNC, for clearance to register. If you don’t have access to internet at home, and you wish to study at TNC in , please feel free to come to the College and request to apply for a bursary.
- student ID/ birth certificate
- academic record/results
- parents/guardian ID copy
- parents pay slip, affidavit, letter from SASSA and or any other proof of income
- death certificate if one or both of parents are deceased
- siblings ID copies, their payslip/affidavit and proof of registration
- proof of residence
NB: Please ensure that you attach a consent form.
- Banking details verification letter/bank statement
- Student’s ID copy.
- Transport quotation
- Proof of residence
- Banking details verification/bank statement
- Student’s ID copy
- Lease agreement
- ID copy of Land lord
- Proof of residence (Home and while studying)
NB: ALL COPIES MUST BE SAPS CERTIFIED.
NSFAS APPLICATIONS PROCEDURE
QUESTIONS APPLICANTS/STUDENTS CONSTANTLY ASK
Questions applicants/students need to ask themselves when are applying for a bursary funding at Tshwane North TVET College and how to answer them providing evidence.
CRITERIA FOR THE DHET TVET COLLEGE BURSARY SCHEME
- Only South African citizens are eligible for this bursary scheme.
- A student must be registered or intending to register on an NC (V) or Report 191 programme at any of the fifty (50) public TVET Colleges in South Africa.
- In a need of financial assistance.
- An ability to demonstrate potential for academic success / or proven academic performance (academically deserving); and
- Must not be enrolling for a qualification equivalent to previous learning that was funded.
RULES WHEN APPLYING FOR NSFAS BURSARIES
- Returning NSFAS bursary beneficiaries who have had NO break in funding or studies and have progressed to the next level of the funded course, must NOT apply again.
- NSFAS and Colleges WILL not accept incomplete bursary application forms from students.
- Successful applicants must accept/ sign the schedule of Particulars (SoP) within 15 working days of receipt of notification from NSFAS. However should successful applicants fail to accept the SoP with 5 working days NSFAS must send a list of these students to the College for its intervention.
- The first priority must always be to cover College fees and if there are funds still available, travel or accommodation allowance may be considered.
- The release of student allowances for travel and accommodation must be dependent on the 80% minimum student class attendance for all subjects the student is registered for.
MINIMUM REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION TO APPLY FOR NSFAS BURSARIES
- IDENTITY Document of the applicant (certified copy pf the student’s identity Document or certified copy of the birth certificate if not older than 18 years);
- Registration documents (statement of results or academic record and a printed proof of registration);
- Certified copies of identity documents of both parents or guardian spouse; certified copies of identity documents and / or certified copy of the death certificate if one or both parents is/ are deceased; an affidavit if the student does not know this whereabouts of one or both their parents.
- Salary advice slips not older that three (3) months of the guardian or both parents; a South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) letter or pension slip if the guardian or parents are pensioners; an affidavit if the guardian or parents are unemployed.
- Proof of residential address (In line with the Financial Intelligence Centre Act 83 of 2001, NSFAS needs to obtain FICA documentation on first contact with the students. A certified copy of proof of address is required.
- Travel and Accommodation documents (if applicable) attached as copies of signed rental agreements.
- In respect of an unemployed parent, it is the parent and not the student, who must submit an affidavits.
See Also :
- Buffalo City FET College Bursary
- Goldfields FET College Bursary
- Northern Cape Urban FET College Bursary
- Port Elizabeth FET College Bursary
- Motheo FET College Bursary
- Northern Cape Rural FET College Bursary
- East Cape Midlands FET College Bursary
- Maluti FET College Bursary
- Lovedale FET College Bursary
- Flavius Mareka FET College Bursary
- King Sabatha Dalindyebo FET College Bursary
- West Coast FET College Bursary
- Ingwe FET College Bursary
- Boland FET College Bursary
- Ikhala FET College Bursary
- Vuselela FET College Bursary
- South Cape FET College Bursary
- King Hintsa FET College Bursary
- Orbit FET College Bursary
- Northlink FET College Bursary
- FET College of Cape Town Bursary
- False Bay FET College Bursary
- Tshwane South FET College Bursary
- Mthashana FET College Bursary
- Umfolozi FET College Bursary
- Ekurhuleni West FET College Bursary
- Majuba FET College Bursary
- Lephalale FET College Bursary
- South West Gauteng FET College Bursary
- Mnambithi FET College Bursary
- Capricorn FET College Bursary
- Central Johannesburg FET College Bursary
- Elangeni FET College Bursary
- Waterberg FET College Bursary
- East FET College Bursary
- Coastal KZN FET College Bursary
- Vhembe FET College Bursary
- Sedibeng FET College Bursary
- Mopani South East FET College Bursary
- Western FET College Bursary
- Esayidi FET College Bursary
- Sekhukhune FET College Bursary
- Nkangala FET College Bursary
- Gert Sibande FET College
- Ehlanzeni FET College Bursary
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology CPUT NSFAS Application
- University of Limpopo NSFAS Application
- University of Pretoria NSFAS Application
- Central University of Technology CUT NSFAS Application
- University of South Africa UNISA NSFAS Application
- Durban Institute of Technology DUT NSFAS Application
- University of Stellenbosch NSFAS Application
- Mangosuthu Technikon NSFAS Application
- University of the Free State UFS NSFAS Application
- Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University NMMU NSFAS Application
- University of the Western Cape UWC NSFAS Application
- North-West University NWU NSFAS Application
- University of the Witwatersrand WITS NSFAS Application
- Rhodes University NSFAS Application
- University of Venda NSFAS Application *
- Tshwane University of Technology TUT NSFAS Application
- University of Zululand NSFAS Application
- University of Cape Town UCT NSFAS Application
- Vaal University of Technology VUT NSFAS Application
- University of Fort Hare UFH NSFAS Application
- Walter Sisulu University WSU NSFAS Application
- University of Johannesburg NSFAS Application
- University of KwaZulu-Natal UKZN NSFAS Application
- FET and TVET College Bursaries in South Africa