UFS Bursaries , Loans and Scholarships
FINANCIAL AID FOR PROSPECTIVE, CURRENT. AND POSTGRADUATE STUDENTS
“The university reserves the right to amend without prior notice, the regulations and bursary/loan values and/or conditions applicable to the awarding of bursaries/loans.”
A quality product is never cheap. However, this should not dissuade you from studying! At Kovsies, we do our best to assist you in dealing with these financial challenges.
Bloemfontein Campus: +27 51 401 9894/7731/7175/3602
Qwaqwa Campus: +27 58 718 5061/5038
DHET Grant application information:
- Students who received the DHET Fee Adjustment Grant in do NOT have to re-apply for .
- Only registered students may apply for the grant.
- Only students with a household income of less than R600 000 may apply for the grant.
- Students from Quintile 1, 2 and 3 schools DO NOT have to apply for the grant.
- Students who applied and qualify for NSFAS do not have to apply for the grant.
- Submit application at: DHETgrant@ufs.ac.za or Admin building, First Floor, Room 178
- Closing date: 23 March
Funding for postgraduate students
Postgraduate applicants must visit the postgraduate school’s funding web page for funding information.
BURSARIES AWARDED BY THE UNIVERSITY
Academic merit bursaries (first-year students)
Academic merit bursaries for senior undergraduate students
Academic merit bursaries for postgraduate students
Bursaries for culture, art and leadership
Special merit bursaries for sport
NATIONAL RESEARCH FOUNDATION (NRF)
Application for honours bursary opens December )
NRF bursaries for postgraduate students
Information regarding master’s and PhDs is available on the NRF website: www.nrf.ac.za
Information on the Scholarships and Fellowships Programme is available on www.nrf.ac.za
For enquiries, please contact the NRF Support Desk:
Mondays to Fridays from 08:00 to 16:30
T: +27 12 481 4202 | 27 12 481 4202
F: +27 12 481 4054
Hard copies of the applications, including supporting documentation, should be handed to Ms S Nogabe (+27 51 401 2045) at the Johannes Brill Building, Room 17.
See Also :