UKZN Loans for Zimbabwe Students
We are passionate about providing information for better career choices and access to finances to facilitate education. We appreciate the impact of acquiring knowledge and the difference that can be made when one’s education is applied to the full. That is our goal at Educate. To fund your future so that YOU can be what you were born to be.
Who we are:
Educate is a specialist education finance provider in Zimbabwe. The core goal of Educate is providing financial access to facilitate education.
We focus on partnering with education institutions that offer both theoretical and practical based learning, work based attachments and degrees that will improve the employment opportunities or business start-up ability of the Zimbabwean students that graduate from these institutions.
Educate Unischolar Plan:
- Response on application within 12hrs of submission of all relevant documents.
- Loan covers tuition, accommodation, cost of books and foreign student levy
- University study fees are paid directly to the university on your behalf
- Reserve Bank Declaration completed on your behalf
- Repayment of loan over 5/10 monthly installments
- No account opening required
- No physical asset required as collateral
- Easy loan renewal process
To be considered for this plan you will need to supply the following:
- Proforma invoice of fees for academic year/semester.
- Copy of ID of applicant and guarantor
- Copy of ID or student card of Student
- Proof of residence of applicant and guarantor
- One passport sized photo of applicant and student
- Proof of income of applicant and guarantor (THIS COULD BE: 3 months’ bank statement/lease agreements/purchase order invoices/mobile money statements-eco-cash/telecash/OneWallet/NetCash statements and any traceable income).
Terms and Conditions apply:
Educate reserves the rights to call upon additional documents at its discretion.
Please contact Educate for all enquiries and applications:
|BULAWAYO OFFICE||HARARE OFFICE|
|Shop 7, Ascot Shopping Center
Bulawayo, ZimbabweTel:+263 (9) 250 797
Whatsapp:+263 71 826 7552/3
|24 Van Praagh Avenue
Harare. ZimbabweTel: +263 86 441 23367
See Also :