2020 University of Johannesburg UJ Application Methods
UJ has TWO different methods of applying. You have the option to choose only ONE of the following:
ONLINE Web Application = FREE
OFFLINE Paper Application = R200 (click here to download the hardcopy application form)
- Applicants applying online may not subsequently apply using a paper-based application.
- Please note that receiving a UJ student number (reference number) does not imply you are a student until you have officially registered.
- Incomplete applications may result in the delay of finalisation of your application.
- Applicants must have a valid email address in order to apply online. All Communication with regard to your application will be sent via email/sms. Should you not have a valid email address you can create an email account using Gmail, Yahoo Mail or any other email provider you may prefer.
- Meeting the minimum admission requirements for a specific programme does not necessarily guarantee admission to that particular programme.
- A token may be issued by certain Faculties/Departments for Continuing Education Programmes or Study Abroad applicants. Please enter the token when requested as part of the online application. This will assist you in applying for the correct programmes/s which you are interested in studying.
- Online application related enquiries may be sent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may contact the UJ Call Centre on 011 559 4555.
- To verify or update your email address please contact the UJ Call Centre on 011 559 4555
Select category below to apply:
- Residence Application
Applicants who have already applied towards a full time programme at UJ, are interested in on-campus accommodation, but haven’t submitted a RESIDENCE application yet click here