University of Johannesburg UJ NSFAS
NSFAS Approved Students
- Continuing students approved as at 16 Jan 2021
- All 2021 NSFAS UJ returning post graduate students and new 2021 NSFAS UJ post graduate students must apply manually at any UJ campus Financial Aid office this includes students that appear on the approval list (09 January ) application forms can be downloaded from www.nsfas.org.za.Please note that the applications are now open and the closing date is the 13th January 2021 .
- NSFAS Unfunded 2021
- The NSFAS appeals applications are now open from the 20th January 2021 to the 3rd February 2021 . For more information please click on the link below.
- NSFAS Appeal Form 2021
- Appeal Process 2021
NSFAS Application 2021 Online
- NSFAS applications for 2021 will open on the 1st of August (closing date is the 30th of November ). Please note that there will be two application cycles:
- 1st Cycle: 1st of August to the 30th November : Students entering university for the first time in 2021 including grade 12 learners can apply;
- 2nd Cycle: 1st of September to the 30th November : All university students who were not funded by NSFAS in can apply.
- NSFAS applications for 2021 are strictly online at my.nsfas.org.za
- Students who were not funded in must apply online and upload the applicable documentation, regardless of any previous applications.
- Students must register on the NSFAS website to confirm if they need to apply for 2021 or not. This can be done from the 1st of September at my.nsfas.org.za
- Funding for 2021 will still be dependent on academic results. Not having to apply for 2021 because you were funded in does not guarantee funding for 2021 .
- Additional facilities will be provided to assist students with online applications for those without access.
- Facilities will be available on APB from the 1st of August .
- Prospective students that need to make use of the facilities are requested to ensure that they bring all the necessary documentation to apply. Access to the campus will only be granted on presentation of a valid ID.
- Parents / guardians that accompany prospective students will also be requested to present a valid ID to get access to the campus.
- All applicants must have a cell phone on hand in order to receive the ONE TIME PIN.
- Unfortunately parking facilities will not be available on campus.
Bunting Road Campus
Ashlen Naidoo: 011 559 1552
Puleng Tladi: 011 559 1173
Simone Rayners: 011 559 6195
Sheba Maaroganye: 011 559 6412
Kingsway / Auckland Park Campus
Mary Robinson: 011 559 3778
Marutha Peggy: 011 559 3575
Heledene Fourie: 011 559 4275
Zinhle Pilenyane: 011 559 5507
Anna Sithole: 011 559 5702