University of Stellenbosch Online Application Form
Stellenbosch University (SU) encourage prospective students (Undergraduate) to apply online or with application form (Hard-Copy) as early as possible for academic year.
Application deadline is 30 June .
Institution: Stellenbosch University (SU)
When to apply
Online applications for open on 1 March . Click here to apply.
To study at Stellenbosch University you are required to:
- Have obtained a National Senior Certificate (NSC) as certified by Umalusi with admission to Bachelor’s degree studies, which means that you must obtain a mark of at least 50% in each of four school subjects from the list of university admission subjects: Accounting, Agricultural Sciences, Business Studies, Consumer Studies, Dramatic Arts, Economics, Engineering Graphics and Design, Geography, History, Information Technology, Languages (one language of learning and teaching at a higher education institution and two other recognised language subjects), Life Sciences, Mathematics, Mathematical Literacy, Music, Physical Sciences, Religion Studies and Visual Arts
- Have written the National Benchmark Tests (NBTs). Please note that when you apply for a programme in the faculty of Law and of Medicine and Health Sciences, the NBT’s need to be written before 30 June if you want to be considered for selection.
- Also meet further requirements specific to the programme(s) of your choice as set out in the programme outlines under the various faculties
Faculty selection guidelines
Large numbers of prospective students apply for our programmes. Unfortunately we can accept only a limited number of students. Even though you may meet the admission requirements of a programme, you are not guaranteed admission to the programme of your choice.
Faculty selection guidelines for intake
- Arts and Social Sciences
- Economic and Management Sciences
- Medicine and Health Sciences
– Occupational Therapy
– Speech-Language and Hearing Therapy
For further inquiries, please contact our Client Service Centre
Tel.: 021 808 9111
Fax: 021 808 3822